Caffe Bohemia at The Muse (Saturday)
- Saturday 26 October, 2019 – 10.30 am
- The Muse, Glamorgan Street, LD3 7DW
- Tickets: Admission free
- Dydd Sadwrn 26 Hydref, 2019 – 10.30 am
- Tocynnau: Mynediad am ddim
Open 10.30am – 4.30pm
Visit our lovely Festival eatery at The Muse! Inspiration for the décor this year comes from the legendary Caffe Slavia, Prague’s great Art Nouveau institution.
Our music schedule today will include:
- 11am and 12 noon: Uskelele led by Ian Cooper
- 2.30pm: Welsh Society of Recorder Players led by Delyth Holland
Fabulous Festival food and drink is provided by award-winning café The Hours.
Also appearing throughout the weekend, singers, violinists, harpsichordists and flautists including:
- Ulrich von Hekker
- Christian Schäfer
- Richard & Heike Podger
- John Rath & Paul Shallcross
- Kathy Batchelor
Artwork and décor created by Louise Nolan, working with Powys Day Care Service users.