Caffe Bohemia at The Muse (Sunday)
- Sunday 27 October, 2019 – 10.30 am
- The Muse, Glamorgan Street, LD3 7DW
- Tickets: Admission free
- Dydd Sul 27 Hydref, 2019 – 10.30 am
- Tocynnau: Mynediad am ddim
Open 10.30am – 4.30pm
Visit our lovely Festival eatery at The Muse! Inspiration for the décor this year comes from the legendary Caffe Slavia, Prague’s great Art Nouveau institution.
Our music schedule today will include:
- 11am: John Eyre - guitar
- 12.30pm: Atlantis Baroque Quartet from Canada
Fabulous Festival food and drink is provided by award-winning café The Hours.
Also appearing throughout the weekend, singers, violinists, harpsichordists and flautists including:
- Ulrich von Hekker
- Christian Schäfer
- Richard & Heike Podger
- John Rath & Paul Shallcross
- Kathy Batchelor
Artwork and décor created by Louise Nolan, working with Powys Day Care Service users.